Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Thursday, March 01, 2007
I know I’m not the most important person in your life right now
And I know I’m not the most pressing issue
Or the most interesting
Or the most of anything most days.
But I guess sometimes,
Sometimes I wish it were me you thought about
Or worried about, or missed,
Or wanted to be with, or were excited to see.
Because you’re on my mind
When I’m lying in bed with insomnia driving me crazy,
And the first thought I wake up to in the morning.
I worry about you and I miss you,
I want to be with you and somehow
I’m still always excited to see you.
I guess all I’m saying is
Don’t forget to remember me
Cos I never forget you.
yours.
ex-oh, ex-oh
4:24 AM